Sunday, February 1, 2009
Return The Favor
Here comes another Once-in-A-Lifetime update! hehe
I love the weekends, ya'll know why ^^ haha Especially
Sundays ^^ Oh and yea, I got posted into my First Choice,
Temasek Polytechnic doing Informatics-Communications
But enough about that, I shall blog about the 2 Chinese
Movies that I went to watch ytd and today haha

Yesterday went to church to meet my sisters in the afternoon
then headed down to Jared's house to slack for a while haha
then after that went to watch The Wedding Game
(which was in Chinese btw :P)
Haha then after that went home. and Yes, I didn't go for choir
because I had stuff to do ^^

Then today, I've been out the whole day since 9:25 haha and I
just came back from Movie with Tricia :P wah lao, laugh until
can cry hahaha Stupid chinese movies :))

[I love you, yes I do, I'll be with you as long as you want me to]
[Until the End of Time]
posted by John Valentine @ 7:08 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
Profile-=>

John 'Valentine'
18021991
Patrician Family
5N2 2008
hits
<-=Links
Wants
Valentine's Day